Welcome to another year at Timber Creek Elementary School. This promises to be the best year yet for the entire TCES community, and we are excited to have you as a member of the family. As you know, the PTO plays a critical role at TCES to build strong community among the parents and also raise money to support our amazing academic program. The PTO makes it possible for our students to experience a program that would otherwise not be available in a public school. Here are just a few of the experiences we will be supporting this year:
- New Chromebooks
- Refurbish existing Chromebooks
- New installed playground and border
- Annual subscriptions (brain Pop, Pebble Go, Learning A-Z, First in Math, Discovery Learning)
- Grade level field trips and transportation
- Supplemental instructional materials (Mentoring Minds, guided reading books, etc.)
- Family night activities (Literacy Night and STEM Night)
- Professional development
- Counseling programs
- Grade level materials K-5 and other departments
- Our terrific Cougar College
- Cougar buck store/student incentives
The Annual Give Fund makes it easy for ALL members of the TCES family to participate and support the exciting things happening on campus. Unlike other fundraisers where we have to spend weeks going door-to-door and still only get a percentage of the profits, the funds we raise will directly support the students and staff at TCES. Better still, we are committed to eliminating many of the other fundraising “asks” you have typically received during the year. The Annual Fund will replace most of those programs with one, simple way for you to make an impact at TCES.
With your help, we will continue to support all of the programs listed above.
Every dollar counts
If each family joins the Give Timber Creek PTO campaign and contributes the suggested donation amount, we will be well on our way to meeting the goals set for the year. We hope that you will consider joining us this year and making a difference at TCES. Thanks for your support!
There are two ways you can contribute:
- Make a contribution online during our 2-fundraising periods (fall 2022 and spring 2023).
- Make a one-time straight donation during the school year.
Check if your employer would match your contributions here.